Saturday, February 14, 2009

'Little Flower' Novena Day 3: Prayer: "Make all things lead me to Heaven and God...."

Begging the intercession of Saint Therese:

"....make all things lead me to heaven and God. Whether I look at the sun, the moon, the stars and the vast expanse in which they float, or whether I look at the flowers of the field, the trees of the forest, the beauties of the earth so full of colour and so glorious, may they speak to me of the love and power of God; may they all sing His praises in my ear. Like you may I daily love Him more and more in return for His gifts. Teach me often to deny myself in my dealings with others, that I mmay offer to Jesus many little sacrifices.

Intercede for us all the days of our life, but especially during this Novena and obtain for us from God the graces and famours we ask through your intercession. Amen."

No comments: