Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Swedish TV programme doesn't suggest the Pope knew: Associated Press report today.

I haven't seen the programme so I'm not sure if the AP report is accurate. What does seem clear is that the programme gunned for Cardinal Castrillon as the prelate mentioned in my previous post. The ignominious act of accusing the Pope of lying was committed today by the Berlusconi family owned newspaper 'Il Giornale', with its headline, 'He lied'.

The best thing I have read today about this issue is an article by Dr Robert Moynihan, published as 'Letter 29 from America'. It is comprehensve in its analysis of the different aspects of the situation and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It can be found in full by clicking the link http://popebenedictxviblog.blogspot.com/ Scroll to the last but one post. I've put this blog in my sidebar list today.

No comments: