Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LMS Requiem at Westminster Cathedral: Saturday 22/11. Meet us at 'Little Ben' 1pm

Clare a, Mark Miles and myself will meet at 'Little Ben' at 1pm to give plenty of time to get good places in the Cathedral for the Mass which starts at 2pm.. Please do join us. Anyone from Facebook, Holy Smoke? Little Ben is a miniature 'Big Ben' situated at the Victoria Station end of Victoria St. on a small traffic island between the station forecourt and the Victoria Palace Theatre. You can't miss it. Identifying photo and fascinating history of the clock on the sidebar. Read that and you'll know why it's particularly dear to me. If you want to let us know you'll be there, please email either: jane@mossendew.freeserve.co.uk
or probenoit16@live.com
or leave a comment on this post.

ICPP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll hang around after the Mass too! It would be good to meet any internet friends who happen to be there.

Anonymous said...

indeed! I say we all decamp to the Buckingham Arms afterwards.

On the side of the angels said...

Really sorry I can't make it [one big tear and sad lip] - I'm working till after 12; and besides after the latest building work only have 97p to my name ; so it would be reckless to break into the new kitchen fund [together with the fact that she who must be obeyed would probably wring my neck]...

plus after my latest tirade on HS I've heard Cormac has ordered his acolytes to shoot me on sight [wink!]

have a great day - will be praying hard for all of you ; besides being green with envy...

God Bless etc
P