Saturday, November 1, 2008

LMS website at last has English translation of Una Voce Report

Well, you read it here first and so far, more than a week after the event, it seems that noone apart from FR TIM FINIGAN and yourselves know what I did. Mark and I informed Fr Z but he either missed it or ignored it. I informed Zenit four days ago. So far , no response. I have checked today's Catholic Herald - nothing as far as I can see. It's not as if this isn't a crucial document for traditional Catholics. Fact is, many interested people world-wide would not think or even know about the LMS site any more than they would know about this one and they will be none the wiser now. Last Monday, I almost sent my stuff to Simon Caldwell at the Catholic Herald (UK) and may yet do so. I do not want plaudits for myself. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT THEY DESERVE AND NEED TO KNOW.

Some crazy near-bilingual old dame with a PC in the depths of the French countryside pipped them to it and they didn't even notice. Sadly ironic, n'est ce pas? But she's not about to give up.

In Christo pro Papa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No - don't give up. As Fr Z would say, 'brick by brick'....

I think the blog world at the moment is obsessed with the US elections. "There is a world elsewhere" and we do well to remember it.