Thursday, October 6, 2011

The eve of Our Lady of the Rosary 2011: The 1,000th post on the Oasis.

This blog was three years old on September 20th. Thank you dearest Mother for helping me to keep going during those years. Every time I ask, you still keep saying, 'Do as He tells you'. Every day at Adoration, I give my 'Yes'. The blog will continue unless that 'Yes' demands that it be silenced.

I beg your prayers and now go to find some special music and an image to mark this day.

God bless all my readers and also the SPPX leaderhip as they enter into deliberation this weekend. I have never been, and do not intend to be, affiliated to the Society in any way, but it is clear to me that our Holy Father longs for their reconciliation. I can never forget that as Cardinal Ratzinger, he wept on the day that
 Archbishop Lefebvre changed his mind.

'All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.'

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. I am tiring at 856!

Please could you share this information to anyone you think might be interested.

A Eucharistic Holy Hour will take place in Corpus Christi Church, Maiden Lane (Covent Garden), London, on Thursday 13th October 2011 at 8pm. All are welcome to join in the Holy Hour which, it is hoped, will take place on the second Thursday of each month in Corpus Christi, and will be offered for renewal, for the sick and for those who work in theatre, cinema and the arts. The Holy Hour will consist of exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, prayer, music and end with Benediction. Fr John Hogan, founder of the Fraternity and co-host of the EWTN television series Forgotten Heritage, will lead the prayer group.

All are welcome to attend, and please pass on word of the Holy Hour. Those who work in theatre, cinema and the arts, regardless of religious affiliation, are also welcome to attend as prayer will be offered for their needs. Special intentions for silent remembrance during the Holy Hour can be submitted to Fr John Hogan at fatherdirector@stgenesius.com

Regards,
Caroline
www.stgenesius.com

Jane said...

Yes Caroline. I'll do my best to promote next week. Wish I could be there. btw you missed an important 0! Tant pis, as they say in France.And what's an 0 between friends?!
God bless,
J