Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Belated thanks to 'Linen on the Hedgerow'

Thank you Richard for choosing me as the blogger with whom you would most like to share a bottle of wine.
I'm glad you chose that form of beverage because it would take (slightly!) longer to drink than a cup of tea or coffee, thus giving us more time to chat. I warmly reciprocate your wish and expect the odds on our meeting are in favour of its being at a London pub blogfest somewhere near Westminster Cathedral. Maybe next year?

I prefer a 13% Bordeaux or Chilean red. How about you? If we can't agree, we can always fall back on a pint or two of real ale. Shepherd Neame's 'Bishop's Finger' is my favourite! Seriously it's one of the few things I miss about England - notice I said things, not people.

God bless and thanks again,

Jane.

1 comment:

Richard Collins said...

Prayers for a blogfest at a time to suit as many as possible Jane.

We have precisely the same taste in wine although, I have been known to drink the odd bottle of rustic Greek red.
God bless.