Friday, October 10, 2008

Valle Adurni: A warm and grateful welcome to Pastor in Valle

Pastor in Valle: Welcome to the Oasis in French Catholicism. I am most grateful for your comment on my post about the Paix Liturgique poll of French Catholics and have sent you a message to that effect on Valle Adurni. Your reading of the differences between the French and UK situations concurs with my own and I agree that the LMS is wise to invest in the future through things like the Merton Conferences.

I want to thank you here, for your translation of the Paix Liturgique interpretaion of the Poll because it has saved me a lot of work! (So everyone, please go to 'Valle Adurni' for this.) I found your post after putting up my own and realised my mistake about the cost of the poll, sheer misreading when in a hurry. Thank you for enabling me to correct myself in public. However the original source for my story was Una Voce whose newsletters are more useful, ss unlike those of Paix Liturgique they can be printed and I like to work from hard copy.

It's extremely comforting to find there's someone else in the pro-tradition English-speaking blogosphere who is interested and knowledgeable about French Catholicism and who is Francophile. I pray that we will be able to cooperate in the future to the benefit of the Church and our Holy Father Benedict.

Thank you again,
In Christo pro Papa,

Jane

No comments: