Friday, February 19, 2010

First Mass in St Romain for 17 years, Thursday on the Feast of St. Bernadette; and Lenten blogging restrictions

For some details of Thursday evening's Mass in our church of St. Romain, please see Spiritual Mothers of Priests blog. More about this astonishing and totally unexpected occasion later. Deo gratias.

Beginning on Monday I will only post twice a week on both my blogs during Lent, once on Tuesdays and again on Saturdays. On Sundays appropriate Chant and polyphonic videos will be posted on this Oasis.

Prayers for a holy and fruitful Lent for everyone here.

3 comments:

pelerin said...

Wonderful news Jane! So pleased for you all. 'Dieu nous acceuil dans sa maison!' (The 'here' only said 'blog not found' but found your post on your other blog.)

PS Have found what I was looking for today which you recommended and waiting for results! Expect to be bouncing by the end of the week!

Jane said...

Thanks Pelerin: I've replaced the faulty link with words!

Steady on with the old bouncy boisson!!
J

pelerin said...

'Bouncy boisson' - great alliteration! I actually got a night's sleep last night for the first time for a long while though it could have been the result of a long walk to Mass in the evening!

I shall have some more tonight and see what happens. If my 'get up and go' returns then yipee!!

Did you watch the Lenten talk in Notre-Dame yesterday on Vatican II?
I found it a bit too academic for me. What I need is Vat II for Dummies! I hope the one on the liturgy will be easier to follow.