Monday, April 2, 2012

Adapting to changes at Blogger

Yesterday was a bit of a shock and I realised it would take me some time to get used to the new format of the old blogger dashboard. I suppose that by the end of Holy Week I'll feel a bit more confident with it.

In the morning I went to Mass in Chalais. The church was packed and there were many men in the congregation. Why then, was the Passion according to St Mark read entirely by women, apart from the words of Our Lord which were read by the priest? At the very least I was affronted by the unnecessary lack of equity and balance in this. I am considering an email to the priest asking him why and how this exclusion of male readers was allowed to happen.

1 comment:

Genty said...

Nag, nag, nag is the answer. Most men give in for a quiet life. Go on, tell me the readers weren't of a certain age.