Monday, April 18, 2011

The palm cross in my kitchen window; report on Roman blogmeet arrangements

The palm cross is there in my kitchen window, visible to all who pass by; the Gendarmerie have not yet arrived to insist that I take it down because it may cause offence in the village. What on earth is happening in England? In my French garden, the white rose of York is already in bloom. (She's always first to flower, but this year even sooner than usual.) I will have sprays of fragrance for Our Lord on Easter Sunday morning..

Good news. I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE ROMAN BLOGMEET, thanks to a very dear relative. Now, it's just a question of booking flights and accommodation. Not easy in view of the lack of time. But if 'Digitalnun' can make it, then I ought to do my best as well. Please pray for me tomorrow as I do battle with successive screens demanding expiry dates, security numbers, mother's maiden name and all that jazz.

Time to sign off for the night.
God bless all here and thanks for your support.

3 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

That's wonderful news, Jane. I hope you have a brilliant time... say one for me at St. Peter's...

Jane said...

Mac, I assure you, that if I finally get there, I will offer at least five decades for you in St.Peter's.

Stuart said...

Wonderful news. I know it will all work out!