Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rome update

Most of the essential arrangements are fixed and now I have to make preparations to leave my husband on his own for four days. As many wives of my generation will know, that is no mean task. (Why does the face of Annette Crosbie keep swimming in my mind?) Seriously though, the dear one has coped well with my stress over the last week. Now it is his turn for some TLC. With your prayers, and his, I will make it intact to the departure gate on Saturday morning. On Friday evening, D.V., I will post my final Roman plans, as far as they can be predicted.  There'll be an email address where you can leave messages for me whilst in Rome. I will be tremendously helped by any such messages. As you know, it's my first pilgrimage to Rome and I'm very nervous.

Until Friday then, God bless all here.

Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Dear Jane,

Having had no blog access for months I don't really know what's going on, but have a blessed visit to Rome. Am home for a few days' R&R before flying back to the Sem.

God bless!
M.