Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A moment of panic

I nearly fell over myself in excitement about the new CTS blog (h/t to Protect the Pope). In my haste to get it into my side bar, I thought I may have lost the whole list. Then it appeared again. Is it still there? Hardly dare look. If it is, the link to the new blog should still be there..

Yes, I've just checked and the whole list is lost. It will take ages to rebuild. Oh well a good lenten job. Don't think I can face it at the moment. Could be sheer accident, or a devilish gremlin in the works, or perhaps St. Scholastica is trying to tell me something................

2 comments:

pelerin said...

Bad luck Jane! That's one good reason why I don't use the computer for writing my articles - I am convinced that I would at some point push the wrong button and delete everything.

Jane said...

Thanks Pelerin! As you see I've begun the reconstruction. So much more difficult to keep in touch with things without the list!