Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Date correction: Our Lady of the Rosary October 7th of course.

THANKS TO WHITE SMOKE AHOY FOR POINTING OUT ERROR.

OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY is of course celebrated on OCTOBER 7TH. Enthusiasm made me careless. I broke one of my own favourite rules: 'Always check your work before handing it in!' A very good lesson in patience and humility has been learned!

However, it gives us a day less to enrich the garland. Over to you folks. Thanks for everything submitted so far.

God bless,

In Christo pro Papa,

2 comments:

x said...

Hi Jane,

This is Prima from Pro Papa USA. My URL is: http//propapausa.blogspot.com.

I'm offering a rosary for Papa Benedetto every day (for his well-being and for the Our Lady of the Rosary prayer gift).

Best wishes

Jane said...

Prima:

Thanks on two counts:

First for your URL. Your'e going on my favourites right now. And second for your generous Rosary offering. The garland is coming along very well already. I'll do a first day total later and it will probably send me to bed a much happier lady than last night after I'd listened to my bihop on the uselessness of tradition!

God bless and thanks again,

In Christo pro Papa,

Jane